Want to try a lip-smacking dessert, but limited by your keto diet? Worry not! Denada’s sugar-free ice cream is now available at Little Farms!
Denada’s sugar-free ice cream has just arrived in many delectable flavours. It’s gluten-free as well as low in calories. It’s made with very little lactose and no artificial flavours, making it ideal for both diabetics and lactose-intolerant people.
The ice cream is priced at $14.98 per pack irrespective of the flavour you choose. The ice cream is available in 10 different flavours as follows:
- Raspberry Ribbon: A sweet, creamy vanilla base is generously blended with a tart raspberry ripple. It is a berry-based ice-cream and one of the most requested flavours.
- Caramel Choc Flake: A ribbon of salted burnt caramel runs across a foundation of smooth vanilla ice cream. Dark chocolate chips are strewn liberally throughout.
- Espresso Choc Fudge Vegan: Real coffee is used to create a true taste of creamy, smooth ice cream. The decadent dark chocolate ripple adds a sweet, rich note to the entire dish. They work together in a creamy synergy
- Double Chocolate: A profound and rich taste of chocolate is achieved by using 100% pure cocoa. The flavour is powerful, silky, and delectable.
- Mint Chip: It is made with refined spearmint and topped with a generous amount of choco chips.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Traditional vanilla made from natural extract and vanilla beans. The flavour is smooth and creamy.
- Salted Caramel Vegan: Natural caramel flavour and natural salt are used to create mildly salty, sweet and heavenly ice cream.
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream: To attain an authentic peanut butter flavour, organic smooth peanut butter is used. The flavour is sweet, nutty, and decadent.
The ice cream can be paired with the warm, crumbly and buttery apple pie. The combination would lead to a mouth-watering delicacy.
Ingredients for the apple pie can be bought at any Little Farms’ store or online.
Little Farms is a popular neighbourhood market in Singapore, specializing in the highest quality organic produce, meats, seafood, dairy, and grocery.
- Does Glossier Skincare Have Fragrance? - October 21, 2022
- Is Aveeno Color-Safe? - October 20, 2022
- Is Acure Color-Safe? - October 20, 2022